Register for Nutcracker auditions!

Opera

On sale now

Single Tickets

2024/25 Season

Featured performances

Pops Series

Parrots + Palms: The Songs of Buffett & Fins

September 13 & 14

75th Season Specials

Mahler's Symphony No. 2, "Resurrection"

September 21

Florida Blue Classical Series

Rachmaninoff’s Second Concerto

September 27 & 28

Pops Series

Dancing Queens: Cher, Donna Summer, Whitney Houston & More

October 4 & 5

Find what you like

75th Season Specials
Florida Blue Classical Series
Pops Series
Symphonic Night at the Movies Series
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Jazz Series
Coffee Series
Symphony in 60 Series
Concert Organ Series
Every gift matters!
Did you know only 30 percent of our annual budget comes from ticket sales? The other 70 percent comes from generous patrons like you! Please consider giving to support musical excellence in our upcoming 75th Anniversary Season.

Plan your visit

Whether you are new to symphonic music or a seasoned concert-goer, the Symphony promises musical adventures for all.

Know before you go
Hall maps & seating charts
First time at the Symphony?
Be the first to know what's happening at the Symphony!

Sign up to receive special offers, access to ticket pre-sales and exclusive, behind-the-scenes content!

Be the first to know what's happening at the Symphony!

Sign up to receive special offers, access to ticket pre-sales and exclusive, behind-the-scenes content!