- Pre-purchased pass is good for Pearl Street garage or the surface lot behind the Omni Hotel (entry on Bay Street).
- Garage has two person or one-party limits in elevators, stairwells are one-way.
- Masks are required to enter the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts. Masks will be provided for those who do not have them but, we ask that you try to bring your own.
- Touchless temperature checks will be required prior to entry into the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts.
- Lines to enter the building will be physically distanced as marked on the pavement.
Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts Lobby Protocols
- Masks must be worn at all times (covering both your nose and mouth) while in the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts.
- Symphony concert start times have been moved to 7:30 PM.
- Ticket takers will look at your tickets but will not take them from you or touch them.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the lobby areas.
- Concessions and bars will be located near or in the Uible Gallery. Drinks and food will only be allowed in the Uible Gallery where patrons can temporarily remove their masks. Masks must be worn outside the Uible Gallery.
- Rest room facilities will be reduced by 50% thereby reducing the number of people in the rest rooms at any given time. Lines for rest room facilities will be physically distanced as marked on floors.
- No more than four people will be allowed into the elevator at one time. In the case of a wheelchair, only two people will be permitted in the elevator.
Jacoby Symphony Hall Protocols
- Masks must be worn at all times (covering both your nose and mouth) in Jacoby Symphony Hall.
- Each patron will be assigned a specific door through which they will enter Jacoby Symphony Hall. Your door assignment will be the closest entry point to your seat location. This will reduce lines at the doors and in the aisles in the Hall.
- Jacoby Symphony Hall will be physically distanced with approximately 6’ between groups of patrons. Boxes will not be physically distanced but will have plexiglass screens between patron groups. View Hall Map
- Performances are expected to last between 60 and 75 minutes and there will be no intermission.
- Concert program information including program notes will be available digitally. We will also have a one-page hand-out available at the concert.
Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts Cleaning Protocols
- All high-touch areas such as bannisters, elevator buttons, seating, etc. in the lobby areas will be thoroughly cleaned before each concert in the building.
- Electrostatic cleaning will be done between building events.
Jacoby Symphony Hall Cleaning Protocols
- Every bannister, seat arm rest, door handle and plexiglass screen will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each concert.
- There are over 50 high grade air filters in Jacoby Symphony Hall. They are checked and changed regularly. They have been upgraded to CDC recommended MERV-13.
Jacoby Symphony Hall Staff and Musicians
- All staff and musicians will have their temperature taken before entering the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts.
- All staff members are required to wear masks.
For questions or concerns, please call the Box Office at 904.354.5547. We will continue to update the website if we receive additional information.
Your Support Today is More Important than Ever
As a nonprofit arts organization, the Jacksonville Symphony depends on community donations for everything we do. As our world and our community recover from this crisis, let’s make sure the Symphony is strong and poised to help. Please consider the role extraordinary live music plays in your life and support the Jacksonville Symphony with a gift today.