● Last season, the Jacksonville Symphony enthralled over 94,000 symphonic music lovers in the Times-Union Center’s Jacoby Symphony Hall alone.
● The Symphony truly is the orchestra of Northeast Florida. We play for thousands of patrons in churches and synagogues, museums and picnic grounds from Amelia Island to Flagler County.
● We are the largest non-profit music educator outside of the school system. Our education programs reach over 38,000 students in Northeast Florida. In addition, collaborations benefiting area youth reach another 25,000.
● More than 300 Jacksonville children participate in our youth orchestra. Jacksonville Symphony Youth Orchestra events reached nearly 4,000 last season.
● The Jacksonville Symphony’s Sound Check program enabled over 2,300 students and their 1,200 guests to experience symphonic music virtually free of charge.
● More than 2,000 students took advantage of our Student Rush program to purchase $10 tickets to Symphony performances.
● More than 900 Jacksonvillians volunteer their time for the Symphony. They contribute more than 30,000 hours to programs in a variety of locations, from the Times-Union Center to schools throughout the area.
● More than 50,000 Jacksonville senior citizens were reached by the Jacksonville Symphony last season, many of them in their communities.
● Jacksonville Symphony musicians coached JSYO musicians for nearly 500 hours last season alone.